This year's Evergreen Dance will be held on
Saturday, June 3rd from 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm at Temple Israel.
Weston residents who are Freshmen and Sophomores are invited to attend. Register HERE and then send payment through Venmo @ADAP-Weston.
Please be sure to include your student's name and grade in Venmo payment.
Send payment THROUGH VENMO to @ADAP-Weston
2023 Evergreen Dance – Spring Edition
Policies and Procedures
The Evergreen Dance is for Freshman and Sophomore students only.
• Only students who have submitted complete registrations and payment in advance will be admitted. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
• Students will not be admitted after 8:00 p.m.
• Once admitted, students are not permitted to leave the building before 9:15 p.m.
Students are expected to dress and behave appropriately.
• Weston High School policies prohibiting smoking/vaping and the use of alcohol and substances will be in effect during the dance. ADAP reserves the right to administer a breathalyzer test upon entry.
• As bags are not permitted, we suggest that attendees leave all bags at home. If they are brought to the event they will be held at the check-in table. Wallets and wristlets are permitted.
If it is determined by a chaperone that a student appears to be under the influence (or in possession) of drugs or alcohol prior to or after admission to the Evergreen Dance, or is otherwise in violation of school policies, the following steps will be taken:
• The student’s parent/guardian will be informed.
• The official in charge will make arrangements with the parent/guardian to have the student transported home. If considered necessary, emergency services and the police will be called.
• The student will be subject to consequences as determined by the school district and police.
ADAP is committed to providing a safe environment for young people to enjoy themselves. We ask all parents/guardians to begin chaperoning in their own homes prior to and after the event.
We ask that parents/guardians and students review this material together. Space is limited to 250 students, on a first-come first-served basis, determined by registration. Complete registrations and payments must be received by Friday May 26th, 2023.
Questions? Please e-mail email@example.com