All Weston 9th and 10th Grade Students are encouraged to attend ADAP's Evergreen Dance. It will be an evening of music, dancing, party food, and fun with friends. No need to ask or bring a date. Come on your own, with friends, or in a group.
Parents/Guardians and Students should review the registration together before submitting. Be sure to complete an individual registration form for each attendee. Tickets are $60 per person preferably paid via Venmo to @ADAP-Weston. Please indicate the student(s) name(s) for whom you are paying in the memo.
Confidential financial assistance is available to those experiencing hardship. Please email ADAP Treasurer Lawrence Danter, email@example.com.
If you are able, please consider making an additional tax-deductible donation to help another student attend Evergreen as well as support all of ADAP's work in Weston. Thank you!
Send payment THROUGH VENMO to @ADAP-Weston
2022 Evergreen Dance – Spring Edition
Policies and Procedures
• The Evergreen Dance is for Freshman and Sophomore students only.
• Only students who have submitted complete registrations and payment in advance will be admitted. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
• Students will not be admitted after 8:30 p.m.
• Once admitted, students are not permitted to leave the building before 10:00 p.m. Drivers are to pick up their passengers at the end of the event at 10:00 p.m.
Students are expected to dress and behave appropriately.
• Weston High School policies prohibiting smoking/vaping, and the use of alcohol and substances, will be in effect during the dance. ADAP reserves the right to administer a breathalyzer test upon entry.
• As bags are not permitted, we suggest that attendees leave all bags at home. If they are brought to the event they will be held at the check-in table. Wallets and Wristlets are permitted.
If it is determined by a chaperone that a student appears to be under the influence (or in possession) of drugs or alcohol prior to or after admission to the Evergreen Dance, or is otherwise in violation of school policies, the following steps will be taken:
• The student’s parent/guardian will be informed.
• The official in charge will make arrangements with the parent/guardian to have the student transported home. If considered necessary, emergency services and the police will be called.
• The student will be subject to consequences as determined by the school district and police.
ADAP is committed to providing a safe environment for young people to enjoy themselves. We ask all parents/guardians to begin chaperoning in their own homes prior to and after the event.
We ask that parents/guardians and students review this material together. Space is limited to 250 students, on a first-come first-served basis, determined by registration. Complete registrations and payments must be received by Monday, May 23, 2022.
Questions? Please e-mail 2022Evergreendance@gmail.com