The 2022 Evergreen Dance - Spring Edition was a terrific evening of music, dancing, and fun for our Freshmen and Sophomores! THANK YOU to our volunteers and neighbors who generously donated their time, creativity, and party supplies. We genuinely could not have done it without them!
We also thank St. Francis of Assissi Church in Weston for allowing us to use their beautiful social hall, Calise's Catering & Deli for catering, and Marcello and his team at Cellobrations@MarcelloDEF.com for providing the music and entertainment.
If you are able, please consider making an additional tax-deductible donation to help another student attend Evergreen as well as support all of ADAP's work in Weston. Thank you!
Send payment THROUGH VENMO to @ADAP-Weston
2022 Evergreen Dance – Spring Edition
Policies and Procedures
• The Evergreen Dance is for Freshman and Sophomore students only.
• Only students who have submitted complete registrations and payment in advance will be admitted. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
• Students will not be admitted after 8:30 p.m.
• Once admitted, students are not permitted to leave the building before 10:00 p.m. Drivers are to pick up their passengers at the end of the event at 10:00 p.m.
Students are expected to dress and behave appropriately.
• Weston High School policies prohibiting smoking/vaping, and the use of alcohol and substances, will be in effect during the dance. ADAP reserves the right to administer a breathalyzer test upon entry.
• As bags are not permitted, we suggest that attendees leave all bags at home. If they are brought to the event they will be held at the check-in table. Wallets and Wristlets are permitted.
If it is determined by a chaperone that a student appears to be under the influence (or in possession) of drugs or alcohol prior to or after admission to the Evergreen Dance, or is otherwise in violation of school policies, the following steps will be taken:
• The student’s parent/guardian will be informed.
• The official in charge will make arrangements with the parent/guardian to have the student transported home. If considered necessary, emergency services and the police will be called.
• The student will be subject to consequences as determined by the school district and police.
ADAP is committed to providing a safe environment for young people to enjoy themselves. We ask all parents/guardians to begin chaperoning in their own homes prior to and after the event.
We ask that parents/guardians and students review this material together. Space is limited to 250 students, on a first-come first-served basis, determined by registration. Complete registrations and payments must be received by Monday, May 26, 2022.
Questions? Please e-mail 2022Evergreendance@gmail.com